Promote Your Presence and Increase Interactions Onsite with New and Current Clients
Now that you’ve reserved your booth space, let your clients and future contacts know how important it is that they be there, too.
LTEN does not use third-party hotel booking services, mailing list or marketing services. If you receive calls or email solicitations from services offering to book your room for you, those vendors are not affiliated with LTEN.
Exhibitor Marketing Resources
Want traffic to your booth? Want more leads and sales? You’ve got to do more than just sit in your booth. Use these resources to maximize your investment at the LTEN Annual Conference.
What’s in the toolkit?
Event Promotional Banners & Tiles
- Exhibitor Guest Pass Promo Code: FLORIDAGUEST2020 to save your clients and contacts $100 off registration*
- Print ad 1, Print Ad 2
- Banner ad 1, Banner ad 2, Banner ad 3
- LTEN Event Logo ~ Exhibitors and sponsors are welcomed to use the LTEN event logo. The printed mailing piece must be approved for use by the LTEN staff (nnolan@L-TEN.org) prior to mailing. The Logo and use of the LTEN cannot be used to signify approval or endorsements, and the mailing piece should be clearly marked as being distributed by the exhibitor or sponsors, and not the LTEN Conference or LTEN organization. You can request a print version by contacting Nannette Nolan at nnolan@L-TEN.org.
- Mailing List Rental Agreement – Note: LTEN values all members, suppliers and primary market, and therefore cannot endorse or appear to endorse the services or actions of any one member or member organization. As such LTEN requires that any request to mass communicate to membership or to utilize the LTEN reregistered trademark be reviewed and approved by the LTEN staff. The LTEN registered trademark includes all logos, programs, and publications containing the LTEN name.
*Please note that this discount code is intended for life science training clients directly employed by medical device or diagnostic, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies only and valid for the purchase of a full conference event pass. The discount code is applicable to new registrants only. No refunds will be issued for those already registered for the conference.
To learn more about additional sponsorship opportunities, contact Gregg Haunroth at ghaunroth@L-TEN.org
Social Media Posts
Please tag #LTEN2020 when posting:
- Glimpse the #FutureOfLearning — Bring your toughest challenges & greatest needs to #LTEN, & leave with clarity, insights & connections to turn your vision of success into reality. Need a little help in convincing your boss for #LTEN2020? Here you go > http://bit.ly/2DzZanq
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Zig Ziglar Make #LTEN a part of your 2020 learning journey. Achieve your #2020goals with us. http://bit.ly/2OxPUVN #mondaythoughts #mondaymotivation #LTEN2020
- Registrations are open for #LTEN2020 — the 49th annual conference and exhibition for the #pharmaceutical #biotech #medicaldevice #training community. Find out why it’s unique & grab your passes early for the best rates. http://bit.ly/2PcL6F7
- How is your #LTEN2020 workshop proposal coming along? If you have questions or need pointers on how to hit the right notes for our call for workshops, click here > http://bit.ly/2Qsl0Rz
- 1,000+ life sciences training professionals, exhibitors, and leaders are heading to Florida this June for the #LTEN2020 annual conference! What about you? Register now to grab early bird rates > http://bit.ly/lten2020 #lten
- #LTEN2020 Call for Workshops Closes on Jan. 20! What is your topic going to be? Tracks include Career Success, Global Learning, Gauging Impact & ROI, Healthcare Reform and Marketplace Access, Leadership, Technology, Medical Device Training, and more. http://bit.ly/2KcS0bA
Need help with customizing or questions about marketing tactics, email us at nnolan@L-TEN.org
Find complete warehouse and on-site shipping details here.
Move-In & Move-Out
For more information and helpful hints on pre-show procedures and move-in, please click here.
- Sunday, June 7, 2020, 2:00 – 7:00 PM
- Monday, June 8, 2020, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday, June 8, 2020, 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Breakfast served in the hall from 7:00 AM – 7:50 AM Exhibitor booth attendance is optional
For more information and helpful hints on post-show procedures and move-out, please click here.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
We will begin returning empty containers at the close of the show.
DISMANTLE AND MOVE-OUT INFORMATION
All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
To ensure all exhibitor materials are removed from the exhibit facility by the Exhibitor Move-Out deadline, please have all carriers check-in by Wednesday, June 10, 2020 from 4:00 PM.
Exhibit Hall Hours & Exhibitor Meeting
Monday ~ 3:30 PM in the Learning Village Exhibit Hall, Exact location TBA
Monday 4:30 – 7:00 PM
Tuesday 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Breakfast served in the hall from 7:00 AM – 7:50 AM Exhibitor booth attendance is optional
Pickup badges in the foyer (just outside of the exhibit hall) during set-up through Tuesday afternoon. After that, you can pick up badges in the foyer (outside of the General session).
Exhibit Staff Registration
Information will be coming from Gregg Haunroth shortly.
Important: Reserving a tabletop does not automatically register your booth staff. See directions below to register booth staff.
With the purchase of a 10’ x 10’ booth or tabletop you will receive one complimentary exhibit hall pass and access to plenary sessions, breaks, meals and receptions. 10’x20′ booths receive two hall passes, 10’x30′ receive three, etc. Note: Exhibit Hall Passes do not include workshop access. In order to access workshops, you will need to purchase a Full Conference Pass.
All sponsors personnel staffing are required to register and display their assigned badge at all conference events. Sponsors cannot add any ribbon(s) or other I.D. tags to LTEN badge. Only official LTEN badges and ribbons will be allowed to be worn by sponsor’s staff. Sponsor personnel attending functions outside the limits of their registration will be required to pay the full registration fee or be evicted from the conference.
Badge Pick-Up Locations & Hours:
Simply walk up to a kiosk, search for your name and print out your badge.
- Monday: 12:00 – 7:00 PM (exhibitor badge pick-up starts at 7AM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00– 10:00 AM
Dates are subject to change. Please check back.
Have questions about dress attire, hotel accommodations, cancellation or something else? Check out the Attendee FAQs.
Exhibit/Tabletop Rules & Regulations
Find information on promotional materials, tabletop specs, food and beverage, general restrictions, hosting of outside events and more here in the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations page. These guidelines are also listed on your signed sponsorship/exhibitor contract.
The agenda will not be finalized until late April 2020.
Exhibitor & Freeman Services, Forms, FAQs and More
Important Deadlines & Milestones
- January 13 – Conference Preview issue of Focus on Training magazine – DIGITAL ONLY ISSUE ad order due
- January 20 – Conference Preview issue of Focus on Training magazine – DIGITAL ONLY ISSUE art due
- February 7 – Summer issue of Focus on Training magazine ad order due
- February 13 – Summer issue of Focus on Training magazine Issue ad art due
- March 15 – Exhibitor Profiles & Logos Due
- May 1 – Pre-Conference attendee list available for one time pre-show USPS mailing to build traffic at your booth. Must sign a one-time use agreement.
- May 19 – Exhibitor Webinar: Making the Most of the Conference
- June 1 – Last Day for Advanced Freight ~ See Freeman toolkit for warehouse and on-site shipping fees and dates
- June 7 – Exhibitor Move-In from 2:00 -7:00 PM
- June 8 – Exhibitor Move-In from 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- June 8 – Exhibitor Meeting at 3:30 PM – Location to TBA
- June 8 – Event Opens at 4:30 PM — Reception in Exhibit Hall
- June 10 – Exhibitor Move-Out from 2:00 – 6:00 PM. Hall Closes at 2:00 PM
- June 25 – LTEN Excellence Awards digital issue of Focus on Training magazine – ad order is due and Art is due July 9, 2020
Official Conference Hotel
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, Florida 34746 USA
Phone: +1 407-586-0000
The Gaylord Palms is the official Conference hotel and virtually all events will be held at the Gaylord.
A block of rooms has been reserved for LTEN Conference attendees from June 6-11, 2020 at a special rate. To make your reservations online, use Gaylord’s custom link or call the hotel at +1-407-586-0000. Be sure to identify yourself as an LTEN Conference attendee to receive the discounted rate. The deadline to secure the discounted rate is May 1.
IMPORTANT: LTEN does not use third-party booking services. If you receive calls or email solicitations from services offering to book your room for you, those vendors are not affiliated with LTEN.