Non-Commercial (Clinical / Technical) Training Track
Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, Medical Affairs & Manufacturing
The life sciences is among the most heavily regulated industries in the world. Not only must you ensure that your learning programs are compliant but that they are also effective and keeping pace with the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
Join us at the LTEN Annual Conference for peer-inspired best practices, an in-depth look at the latest learning and development trends and strategies to enhance your training programs.
2018 Non-Commercial Workshops:
- Empowering Compliance in Life Sciences Companies
- John Constantine, Orchestrall
- Sheri Tarr, ActoApp
- Improving Client Engagement: Better Relationships, Better Outcomes
- Trina Lima, Covance
- Ginny Somers, iQue Group
- Making Technical and Compliance Training Effective AND FUN
- John Constantine, Orchestrall
- ROI: Define & Demystify
- Christi Clements, At The Core
- Bill Dewey, Indivior
PLUS, 65 additional sessions covering Career Success, Instructional Design & Delivery, Strategic Insights, New Learning Technology and more! See the complete agenda.
Partial List of Past Participants
- Training Manager, B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Associate Director, US Medical Affairs Training, Bayer HealthCare
- Director of Training and Development, Bayer HealthCare
- Deputy Director USMA Training & Development, Bayer HealthCare
- Medical Science Liaison, Bayer HealthCare
- Clinical Educator, B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Director GMAF Training and Development, Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Commercial Effectiveness Director, Biosense Webster
- Specialty Trainer, Boehringer-Ingelheim Canada
- Associate Director, Immunosciences Training, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Manager of Training and Quality, Celgene Corporation
- Corporate Meeting Coordinator, Chiesi USA, Inc.
- Director of The Office of Physician and Scientist Development, Eli Lilly And Company
- Director of Medical Education, EMD Serono, Inc.
- Director Of Sales Training, Entera Health
- Associate Partner, Foster Rosenblatt
- Sr. Director, Commercial Training and Development, Genentech
- Training Coordinator, Genomic Health
- Training Manager Clinical Operations (PALM), Gilead Sciences
- Senior Director, Scientific Knowledge Capabilities, GlaxoSmithKline
- Manager Sales Trainer, Diagnostics Sales Training, Hologic – Diagnostic’s Division
- Associate Director, Medical Information Training & Oversight, Janssen
- Executive Director and Dean, Merck Polytechnic Institute, Merck
- Director of Training and Development, Merz North America
- Sr. Training Specialist, Quality Systems, Novavax
- Senior Director, Learning & Development, Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- Commercial Assistant, Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- Skills Training, Pfizer Inc.
- Training Manager, Prolacta Bioscience
- Field Sales Trainer, Reckitt Benckiser
- Training Coordinator, Roche
- Roche ComEd Sales Training Developer, Roche Diagnostics
- Manager, QA GxP Training, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Training and Scientific Education Lead, UCB
- Field Training Manager, United Therapeutics
About the Conference
The 47th LTEN Annual Conference is the single largest gathering of life sciences training and development professionals within the United States. Each year, the event brings nearly 800 learning and development professionals together to share best practices, explore new trends and learning technology, learn new skills while sharpening others, and meeting with peers and industry partners from across the globe.
The conference organizer, Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (LTEN), is world-wide professional association focused solely on supporting the professional goals of trainers in the life sciences, inclusive of medical device and diagnostic, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies. Since 1971, LTEN has been a conduit to keeping the training industry educated, informed, and connected, and is solely devoted to strengthening training in the healthcare industry with the ultimate benefit of improving patient care.
Full conference registration includes:
- Networking with 900+ pharma, biotech, medical device and diagnostic trainers and leaders
- 160+ Biggest names and brightest minds in L&D presenting
- 70+ Top suppliers in the Learning Village Exhibit Hall
- 70+ Workshop sessions across 10 content tracks providing in-depth knowledge on GxP training, managed care, sales skills, leadership, impact and measurement, career success, eLearning and more
- 32 Learning Labs – Expert-led mini-sessions located throughout the Learning Village Exhibit Hall
- Special Keynotes by authorities in networking, leadership and life sciences training
- Expert-Led Panel Discussions
- Networking Parties and Activities
- Meals: Breakfasts, Lunches, Refreshment breaks
- Post-event conference slides and materials
A Joint Project Between
About Life Sciences Trainers & Educators (LTEN)
The Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network (www.L-TEN.org) is the only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the professional goals of trainers and educators in the life sciences by providing the clarity, community and career resources needed to excel in leadership and learning. Founded in 1971, LTEN has grown to more than 1,400 individual members who work in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic companies.
About Life Sciences Training Institute (LSTI)
The Life Science Training Institute (LSTI) is the leading source for medical device, biotech and pharmaceutical training and thought leadership. LSTI was established to fill the gap between quality and convenience that few in-person or online training courses can achieve. They employ the top minds in industry to develop and deliver robust, impactful training based on widely-established adult learning principles. Visit LSTI at https://www.lifesciencetraininginstitute.com/