LTEN Events International Travel Information

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2). To apply and find complete details, please visit the United States Dept. of State – Consular Affairs website.

LTEN will provide you an invitation letter upon request only to individuals who are registered and attending LTEN events. Contact Christine Gaudet at should you have any questions.

Translate »