LTEN Field Trainers Scholarship
Do you have a stellar field trainer who has spearheaded innovative training projects?
LTEN is pleased to announce our first-ever Field Trainer Scholarship. This special scholarship highlights and rewards field trainers who have completed innovative training projects and demonstrated ahead-of-the-curve thinking.
Two talented field trainers will be selected to receive a scholarship to attend the LTEN Annual Conference in Kissimmee, Florida from June 8-11, 2020. Winners will also receive recognition at the conference and in LTEN Focus On Training magazine.
The Call for Entries is Closed ~ Finalists will be announced in March.
- January 7: Call for Entries Opens
- February 20: Call for Entries Closes
- April 1: Winners Announced
- June 8-11: LTEN Annual Conference
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The nominee should currently be serving in the role of Field Trainer in their organization
- Submission should:
- Self-nominated, or submitted by a Direct Manager, Senior Leader or fellow Field Trainer (with Direct Manager approval documented)
- Include at least one professional reference
- Describe in detail an innovative training project the Field Trainer completed including business impact, delivery methods, technology used (if applicable) and measurement metrics (such as number trained/impacted, survey results, cost savings). The application can include attachments detailing the project
- Be in reference to a current LTEN member (preferred)
Scholarship Winners Receive
- Complimentary full conference pass to the 2020 LTEN Annual Conference event in Kissimmee, Florida from June 8-11, 2020 (a $2,144 value)
- LTEN Focus On Training magazine article will highlight the two winning Field Trainer projects in the special Awards issue in the fall
- Field Trainers Scholarship ribbon for placement on conference name badge
- Field Trainers Scholarship winners will be recognized from the main stage at the LTEN Annual Conference
Terms & Conditions
- Registration for a full conference pass for the 2020 LTEN Annual Conference will be covered by LTEN
- Nominee is responsible for costs associated with hotel reservations, all transportation outside of conference shuttles, food, and incidentals
- LTEN has secured a limited number of reduced-rate rooms for attendees at the Gaylord Palms.
- The full conference pass includes breakfast and refreshment breaks Tuesday-Thursday and lunch on Tuesday-Wednesday.
- Two LTEN Field Trainer Scholarships are available to be awarded each year
- Award is limited to only one recipient per organization per year
- Scholarship winners are determined based upon project merit by a panel of training leaders
Judging & Winner Selection
Applications will be reviewed by the LTEN Field Trainers Committee members. The committee will select three to five finalists and submit those candidates to the LTEN Board of Directors. The board will select the two winners.
If you have questions about the scholarship, eligibility or application process, please reach out to LTEN via the handy chat or email us at info@L-TEN.org.